Pop Kaun Web Series season 1 All Episodes
Yam Productions and Disney+ Hotstar both produced the Hindi-language comedy-drama series Pop Kaun, which is currently available for streaming. It was directed by Farhad Samji. Stars of the show include Nupur Sanon, Tasha Bhambra, Ashwini Kalsekar, Chunky Pandey, Jamie Lever, Farhad Samji, Johny Lever, and Saurabh Shukla.
WATCH SHAZAM! FURY OF THE GODS IN HD QUALITY
Pop Kaun Series: Story
Pop Kaun is an exciting web series that follows the story of a young boy who decides to find his real father. However, the journey turns into a rollercoaster ride that upends his life. Sahil (Kunal Khemu), the proud son of a politician, finds himself in a difficult spot when he discovers that he is adopted. As he embarks on a mission to find out who his real father is, riots of laughter follow.
HOW TO BOOST PROFITS WHEN BETTING ON GAMES ONLINE: READ NOW
Pop Kaun is an Indian web series that features an ensemble cast of talented actors including Johnny Lever, Rajpal Yadav, Chunky Pandey, and Satish Kaushik. The show is directed by Farhad Samji and produced by Yam Productions.
- Kunal Khemu as Sahil Trivedi / Sadiq Qureshi / Sukhwinder Singh (Sukhi) / Sandy Comsalves
- Saurabh Shukla as Karamjeet Biswajeet Chaupala “KBC”
- Rajpal Yadav as Sultan Qureshi / Taufeeq Qureshi (Double Role)
- Ashwini Kalsekar as Satwant Kaur (Satty)
- Johnny Lever as Brij Kishore Trivedi
- Chunky Panday as Anthony Comsalves
- Satish Kaushik as Dr. Kartar Singh
- Nupur Sanon as Pihu Chaupala
- Farhad Samji as Balwan Trivedi, Sahil’s adoptive brother
- Jamie Lever as Rani
- Zakir Hussain as Mallik, Trivedi’s rival
- Tasha Bhambra as Chandu
- Tushar Kapoor as Basheer Badbola
Pop Kaun Review
- Vijayalakshmi Narayanan of The Free Press Journal wrote, “Promoting religious tolerance through a comedy of errors has much potential in the hands of a better writer/director. When you bring in the most experienced actors in the business, who have spent their entire careers entertaining us, you owe everyone an apology for wasting their time.”
- Sana Farzeen wrote in The Indian Express, “I’m not giving any spoilers, but the climax is quite predictable as you figure out where the story is heading.” Apart from a few memorable moments, most of the show is forgettable.”
- The Times of India’s Archika Khurana gave the show 2 out of 5 stars. It said, “Kunal Kemmu, who plays the main character, gives a sincere performance, but he doesn’t leave an indelible mark.” Even though Kriti Sanon’s sister Nupur Sanon made a promising start in OTT, these famous actors overshadowed her.
- Chirag Sehgal of News18 wrote, “What has worked wonders for the show is its cast. Kunal Kemmu is brilliant at his job. He has done his role with utmost perfection. He appears to be very natural in everything he does.”
- English Jagran wrote, “Farhad Samji, along with his long-time collaborators Tasha Bhambra and Sparsh Khetarpal, wrote the POP KAUN, and it seems that almost every other line in the series is a recycled SMS forward that would have annoyed people back in 2013. It’s now 2023, and the humor is outdated.”
- Shubham Kulkarni for Koimoi rated 1 star out of 5 and wrote, “There is an attempt to show smartness if you observe. The movie repeatedly tried to be a spoof of Anurag Kashyap’s Gangs of Wasseypur. It mentions Sultan Qureshi and has one of the characters quote Faisal’s famous dialogue.”